Bullock County Appraisal District (Alabama)

Bullock County Assessors inspect taxable properties in order to determine their value and collect property taxes in Bullock County, Alabama. They use several methods to assess a property's value, including on-site inspections and comparable property reports. These property assessment records are available through the Assessor Office, which is responsible for appraisals in Bullock County, Alabama. Appraisal districts may be determined by city, Bullock County, or other local boundaries, and property owners can look up their appraisal district through Bullock County Assessor Offices.

Bullock County Revenue Commission Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2888

Bullock County Recorders of Deeds maintain property and real estate records in order to ensure the accuracy of property tax records in Bullock County, Alabama. These documents include property appraisal records, such as inspection reports and appraisal reports, and the Recorder of Deeds may also provide information on Bullock County property sales and transfers, property tax assessments over time, and a property's appraisal district. The Recorder of Deeds may provide online access to their appraisal records and other services on their website.

Bullock County Recorder of Deeds Union Springs AL PO Box 71 36089 334-738-2250